Our Teacup teeter is designed to TDAA competition standards and is the best available on the market. It's easy to set up and take down, and it's 11 inches wide, a fixed 14 inches tall, and approximately 8 feet long! The perfect size for dogs under 80lbs. Comes with easy assembly instructions and training tips.
Some special features include:
- Made completely from maintenance free, furniture grade UV protected plastic materials. Rain or shine, this weatherproof teeter will withstand the elements.
- The structural core plastic boards will not sag, warp or rot over time. They are professionally painted and treated with "just the right amount" of non slip traction to prevent slipping without hurting your dog's paws. It does have some slight "flex" when excessive weight is applied to it, though it will not break. Because it does flex a little, we have placed a general weight limit recommendation at about 80 lbs.
- Sturdy base has a removable fulcrum, making it easy to separate the plank from the base for travel and storage.
- Just like competition seesaws, the plank resets itself after your dog exits the obstacle. It is slightly heavier on one end and will return to its original position.
- It is proudly made by us in the good ol' USA!
- Click Here to see more pictures.
There is some initial assembly of the base and plank hardware (you will need a Phillips head screwdriver), but it is super easy! Once assembled, you will be amazed by the ease of use. The plank quickly connects and disconnects from the frame for storage or travel.
Everything you need to resurface this obstacle with a soft and attractive rubber surface. Available for your used or new equipment. Get better traction and more speed! Click here to learn more.